Saturday, November 14, 2015

#blasphemy

It’s funny how God is like, “I command you to get married and have children because that is the most important thing you can do and is the requirement to go to the highest level of glory. And to help you out, I will give you all these great feelings and desires, like love, companionship, sexual desire, physical and emotional attraction and every other good feeling that would make an intimate relationship desirable. But I am going to make you feel all these things for someone of the same sex.

“By the way same sex relationships are an abomination to me and against the laws of the universe. They could never be allowed to be or I would cease to be God. Sorry, but all those feelings are now useless to you and in fact, if you act on them you will be sinning and will be in danger of hellfire and brimstone. So I expect you to just ignore them. Forget about companionship and having a family even though I specifically made you want that more than anything.

“Oh and don’t worry, you can still marry an opposite sex partner and everything will be okay. I know you find that repulsive and most undesirable, but it’s that or loneliness for the rest of your life. It’s your choice. Also since I am a generous God, I will help deter you from acting on your feelings by making most people find you and what you like revolting to the point of even physically assaulting you. So you can always have that fear in your heart to help keep you pure. And as a final note remember, suicide it a sin comparable to murder.

"Good luck down there on Earth! See you in a hundred years or so.”

No comments:

Post a Comment